Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's hard work...


It is just such hard work to eat lunch these days. ;-) I love those pouty little lips and mouth she has. And her fingers look so long and skinny, mean while they are still those pudgy little baby fingers with dents instead of knuckles. I love looking at her and Brooke and seeing their chunky little arms and hands, they still don't have any wrists... they are like little marshmallow babies... just stuck together... and their elbows aren't elbows yet either they are little dents there too. Just so perfectly beautiful.

2 comments:

Jacintha said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for your wonderful comments about my babies and for passing along your blog. Your kids are gorgeous as well!
Keep up with your posts, I can tell you that it is so nice to go back and look at the posts I made a few months ago. They just change so much, so fast. I hope one day they will see the blog and be able to see how much they mean to me.
Take care. I'll be back!

tinymatters said...

What a precious picture!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~