Thursday, June 7, 2007

Some "free" time...







Some "free" time, borrowed from all the things that I should be doing... like dishes and laundry and packing to go away this weekend and all that... but what the hey... life is short and I'm tired and don't feel like doing those things right now. ; ) Trevor just went down for his nap... and he is either really getting a cold, that he has been getting for the last 3 wks or he is going through early puberty and PMSing... UH!!! Everything you say to him "hurts his feeling" and whatever you don't say to him "hurts his feelings". I feel really bad because something is up, he hardly ever cries... and I mean even when he gets hurt, but lately he is just a little wreck... crying all the time. : ( We were outside... the girls are napping... we went to get the mail and then I was pushing him on the swing... all was well. He wanted to stop and play football, so he looked for a ball, couldn't find one... so then he wanted to hang out in his camper... so we did that.. then he ordered me to get out... he wanted to play baseball, so we did... it was going well until I threw the ball the "wrong" way... then the melt down came, and it ended with him hitting me with the bat in the foot and him coming in and going to nap. Which it was time anyway... but still.. the whole hitting me with the bat thing didn't go over very well for me. He also called me few names... I tried to let them go... he was probably hot and tired.. he was up in the night being sick and then up early this morning too. But when we came inside he wouldn't stop crying, I was trying to talk to him, calmly but without babying him, because he still did hit me with the bat, and he just wouldn't give it up... he was crying saying he hated me and that I hurt his feelings. I made him hit me with the bat, it was all my fault. UH!!! I think he is totally trying to prepare me for two teenage daughters!!! So now I feel bad that he went down for his nap upset, but I did check him a few mins after leaving his room and he was already quiet.


Anyway... I thought I would post some pics that I have in the computer before I delete them. I have been desperately trying to put all the pictures on CD's and get them out of my computer... the other day I spent about 2-3 days doing it... not straight... but a lot of hours each day... and used up all my CD's so I'm getting a break... but I did burn about 10-12 or maybe even more CD's those days. Yeah, I'm a picture freak... oh well. Here are some of Trevor's pictures though...

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~