Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rose Petal Cottage...

Does anyone out there in blogger land own one of these for their children and/or know someone that does??? If so and you have some time, could you just comment me and give me your opinion on it... I'm thinking of adding this to my girls list for Christmas ideas and I want to make sure it is something worth getting... the girls are 26 months and, of course Trevor would play with it too, and he is 4. They are also tall for their ages also, and they do play a little bit rough with toys... just want an honest opinion on what everyone/anyone thinks of it... and also what your/their, whom evers kids think of it too!!!
~Thanks~

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~