Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yuck it is raining!! :(

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Dad picked my first name, and my middle name is after my Grandmother, Mildred :) She loved that I was her namesake and would tell everyone that. :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Wow, I can't remember! I guess that is a good thing, it means it has been a while... I'm not much of a crier though... I usually just get pissed and RANT, VENT and bitch...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like my handwriting when I think about it and write nice... other wise, when I'm in a hurry or rushing it doesn't come out that great.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? A favorite... hmmmm... I guess I like hard salami... or turkey, or roast beef, or Virgina baked ham, or bologna... not sure which I would totally pick as a #1 favorite though... I like a God Father or a mixed Italian sub... Yummy!!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes I do.. and I would like to argue, just a little bit with my mom that I have THEE best 3 kids!! But, then again maybe we both do!! :) Trevor 9.29.03 Lauren 10.06.05 & Brooke 10.06.05

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yeah!! I'm the coolest person I know... sorry girls... but I really am!! :)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No! Not at all... really I don't. :P

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes, I do.... as a matter of fact, I have had them for about 28 1/2 yrs. lol

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeah right. I just did my first coaster this past Summer, crying and feeling so sick, squeezing the crap out of Heather and Jill's hands ... although I LOVED it... and would do it again... this is about as risky as I will EVER get... NO bungee jumping for me!! :D

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I think it is Frosted Flakes... although I LOVE cereal and could live on that alone for a LONG time!! :)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No... unless they are my COACH sneakers, then I do... only b/c they fit really well, and I don't want to ruin them. :)

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to think I was strong... and really I think I was... but now I think I'm loosing my strength... physically and emotionally... I'm not the person I used to be... I hope I get her back one day. I have to also work on my health and fitness and gain back some strength.... I gotta kick Bryan's ass!! ;)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I guess Vanilla, I'm with Liz... I do like others like Butter Pecan, and Rocky Road and Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookie Dough... but mostly I just pick Vanilla so that must be my favorite... or else I'm too lazy to pick other choices when given the option.... could be.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Depends on the person... male or female, circumstances, and I guess what stands out the most about them... but generally the first thing I notice about someone is their teeth, face, and appearance... how they present themselves also. And, totally, not in a judgmental way... just in a noticing way. :)

15. RED or PINK? Pink... only b/c EVERY. SINGLE. one of these that I have read has said PINK... and I really don't want to be out of the loop!! :) I used to not be a pink person at all, and really compared to others... like Liz & Heather, I'm not a pink person... but I would pick pink over red any day. :)

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My husband. Does that count?? Okay... I guess not... anyway... Today I'm pretty fond of him... that may change, but for now, I am liking him. So something about me that I don't like... well of course there is a body part... or 2, or 3 or probably at least 10 that I could name that I would rather be different... and then there is the all over weight issue... but those things are easy to fix in comparison to the amount that I STRESS and hold on to things that are of Little Importance and really are NOT worth my time and life to worry about. So the least favorite thing about me is that I fail to let go of STUPID LITTLE things... I sweat the small stuff... and I have to work on not doing that any more... that and all the other things listed above and also that I curse like a truck driver... I want to fix that too.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The independent person I was before I became a stay-at-home mom... although I love this "job" best of all that I have EVER had, it has changed me, and I miss who I was... I also miss Emma, and I miss my Grandparents, Ana & the girls at work... and Liz... people I was used to being around me all the time, that aren't there at all any more, or I haven't seen in a LONG time... working on that though. :)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I think most everyone has done this already and sent it to me... but who ever hasn't done it and gets this from me.. you better fill it out and send it back... OR ELSE!! jk! ;)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I have on some nice black sweatpants and bare feet.. the joys of staying home.. you get to be a bum ALL. DAY. LONG!!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Part of Brooke's oatmeal cookie that she crammed into my mouth... while she was "sharing" :)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Chris Brown... thank you Heather!! :)

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Platinum ~ DUH!!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? my kids breath... they all still have "baby breath"... so yummy!! Even Trevor who is 4 still has the sweetest breath and the girls stuck a binky and they still have yummy breath. VERA WANG wedding... I also like the smell of gasoline... skunk when you are driving fast by it dead on the road... not in my house... I love the smell of Heather's new perfume, the smell of my parents house... b/c it means HOME... the smell of Matthew's room, not sure what is in there, but man I wish my house could smell like that... I like the smell of my babies after a bath, I love the smell of vanilla and the smell of powder.. and also the smell of a clean home. :) And the smell of laundry that dried outside all day... and the smell of laundry that was washed with beach right out of the hot dryer... I guess that is all for now. :)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom :)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got this from a bunch of people and I do like all of them... :)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I'm not really into sports watching... but I don't always, okay... well I don't ever get choice when sports are on... but I would choice MLB ~ Yankees and I do like football some too, b/c I'm constantly trying to figure it the hell out!! I love to watch figure skating... but like some of you... not sure if it is considered a sport... I also like to watch hockey... I guess I'm a big fat liar... I do like to watch sports... I do, and I would watch them with a fox and I would watch them in a box, and with a mouse and in a house, and I would watch them here and there, say I would watch them any where!! :) I also like to watch UFC and Boxing... sometimes Motocross and paintball too... but ONLY sometimes.. and ONLY for a few minutes, that is my limit with them. :)

27. HAIR COLOR? lightish brown... or medium brown... not sure... I think I'm going to dye it soon... I have cut the shit out of it.. so there isn't much else to do to torture it... but maybe I won't so it will grow back quickly again.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown, although sometimes they look like they have a little tiny... minuscule touch of green in them. (this is only my wishful thinking) :D


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, but one time I tried to put one of Priscilla's colored contacts in. LOL it was the funniest thing... and we sat at a stop sign in Goshen for the longest time while I fussed with it... it never did go in. LOL

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian, I guess. I LOVE anything... I'm really INTO food and eating... I like almost anything and LOVE just about anything that I try!! Hard to pinpoint one thing or even one type of food... but I guess I'll stick with Italian. :)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both, but I think I like Happy Endings more! <3

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Good Luck Chuck.. although right after that I watched I Am Legend, but I slept through parts of it... so it doesn't totally count. :)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Light grungy yellow with bleach marks and stains all over it... What?? I have been cleaning my house all day, only took a break to do this. :)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!!!! No doubt! I HATE winter! I'm soooo done with winter it isn't even funny!


35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who it is from... but I guess I will go with hugs.


36. FAVORITE DESSERT? ANYTHING!!!! <-------- I'm with Liz on this one! :) Although I'm not much of a cake or pie person... I could always force myself! ;) > 37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hmmm.. not sure.. I think everyone sent this to me, so I doubt I'll get many responses.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Bryan, and now I'm going to send this to him, just so I had an answer to this question! :D

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? New Shoes for Bunny... always a favorite of Trevor's. Maybe I can get him to read something else tonight though... we'll see. :)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Uh! MY MOUSE!!! DUH!! What the hell else would be on your MOUSE pad??? Jeez... I swear who thinks of these questions??? :D

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I missed American Idol and One Tree Hill b/c we let Trevor watch Fantastic Four the Silver Surfer.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Not sure... but I guess I would pick the Beatles, b/c of my cake cutting song by them... "64"

44. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Texas


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Uh yeah dealing with crap....it takes a lot <----- again I'm going to have to agree with Liz.. this is a HUGE talent to have... and it takes a LOT of work!!! I deal with crap all day!! :) Love it!! 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? in the back of my dad's truck.. he wouldn't let my mom in the truck b/c her water broke and they had to drive all the way to Port... so he had her get in the back.. she was yelling for him to stop to help her, but he couldn't hear her, and so I was born in the back of the truck and it was only about 4 miles from the hospital... so close... yet so far away!! :P jk... I was born in Port Jervis @ the hospital!!

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Every one's!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi, I jumped over from Penelopes blog. Liked the answers you gave but I did want to ask, Did you like I am Legend? I've heard both good and bad things about it..Anyway, love your wicked sense of humor;)

Momisodes said...

wow! that was quite a meme :) Great replies to all of those....I can totally relate to missing "The independent person I was before I became a stay-at-home mom"..that is so me, and probably the toughest part of my transition to motherhood :)

and NO WAY would I bungee jump either! I'm right there with you in not tempting fate ;)

Adrienne said...

The meme was great!

Love the new blog theme too. I have looked around at their site, but am afraid of losing all the links and stuff on my sidebar. Was it hard to do and keep everything?

Nick & Lizzy said...

Wait, COACH makes SNEAKERS??!!!

Great meme! ;)

Unknown said...

Love the new look, it's pink!

I'm with you for the bungee jump part, great answers..

Casdok said...

Ive done a bungee jump.
Never again!!!

Laski said...

I love the new look--super cool! I love these things--sure learn a lot about someone. And I always wondered about that mouse pad question myself.

I'm with you on 17, oh and 23--babies are yummy after a bath. Can't sniff 'em enough.

Great meme!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~