Monday, March 31, 2008

This is soooo true!!


I'm not too sure about the "I'm Too Sexy" as my theme song... to be honest I'm not crazy about that song at all, but whatever, the rest of this is totally TRUE!!!! :) ROCK ON!!!!


Your Karaoke Theme Song is "I'm Too Sexy"



You're a total goof ball and a bit of a nut job. You don't take yourself seriously at all.

And while you may not be the greatest singer, you're the first to volunteer for karaoke.



You have a wild and unpredictable sense of humor that always gets people cracking up.

Irreverent and rebellious, your humor knows no bounds or limits. You enjoy shocking people.



You might also sing: "Like a Virgin," "Ice Ice Baby," and "Hey Ya!"



Stay away from people who sing: "Sweet Home Alabama"

2 comments:

Momisodes said...

You are my hero! I'm way too chicken to karyoke. How sad is it that both my parents do it...and I have never, ever touched it? It will definitely take a stiff drink to get me to sing ;)

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"
You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.
Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.

You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.
You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.

You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"

Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"

Jennifer said...

hero? i'm not sure on that one. you haven't heard me sing yet. lol i have done it a few times, once at a local bar... it was a huge halloween party, and then another time at bryan's grandparents anniversary party... and then other random times. i can laugh at myself and pride myself on being one of the worst! lol :D bryan made me promise that i wouldn't have or allow anyone to sing karaoke at our wedding. that how bad I am.
hugs!! Jenn

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~