Monday, June 9, 2008

HELLo...

I don't want to really say this out loud since I'm also the person that complained all Winter long about being cold and hating the snow, and the sleet and the bitter cold... and I was also the one that could NOT wait for warm weather and Summer months... yeah, that's me. I'm raising my hand... but I just gotta say it....





UGH!!!





I.





AM.





SO.





FREAKIN'.





HOT!!!!




There!



I said it.



It is hot here and worse than hot... it is HUMID! WTF??? You sweat in the shower!! Come on now.



So that is all there is...... well that and I'm a little bitchy from it.

2 comments:

Momisodes said...

Oh man...I am SO RIGHT. THERE. WITH. YOU!

This heat is driving me nuts...seriously. Posted about how I'm going delirious from the heat today too :(

Lindsey said...

It's not the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~