Monday, June 9, 2008

you MUST watch this...

This is truly an amazing story!!




This woman is truly amazing. While watching this I forgot that she was using her feet... she is very talented with how she handles everything... especially her son. :) I think we can all learn a lesson from this... nothing can hold you back. This woman doesn't let anything slow her down, she does everything that any new mom would do and maybe even more... she doesn't let her "disability" slow her down at all. :)

4 comments:

Momisodes said...

W.O.W! That really is amazing! I am just floored at how effortlessly she cares for her baby without arms. It's just amazing how she's learned to compensate with such precision. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can barely change a diaper and I have arms.

People are really amazing. Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I should also say this makes me really think twice about ever saying "I can't"!!

Stephanie said...

I saw a story like this in middle school, I was amazed.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~