Sunday, August 3, 2008

Honey, I'm home!

Hello all of you out there in bloggerville!! I'm home. We have been home for a few hours, and I'm trying desparately to get off my duff and do some things... so my first thing I have done was visit some of you!! :) I have some more rounds to make, but give a girl some time... I'm feeling very lazy and tired!! ha!!

I have some posting to do... some pictures to add, I still have some from the concert and the last camping trip when we went to Knoebels, and then some from this camping trip... although I didn't take too many... especially not for what I normally take.

It almost feels like I blinked and the entire weekend was over. Seriously. It didn't feel like we were there for 3 nights!! Wow!

Well I'm off to do some more visiting!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Toodles~

2 comments:

Momisodes said...

Welcome back!!!! I hope you all had a lovely time :) Can't wait to hear stories and see pics!

Crystal said...

Welcome back sweet!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~