Friday, October 24, 2008

Foolin' Myself...

Sunset in Paradise Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm having a not so good day... so instead of trying to get anything done around here... I'm blogging. ;)
I also found this awesome picture that I'm engraving in my brain so when I close my eyes I can see this beautiful place and pretend I hear the waves crashing on the beach and the seagulls flapping their wings. I don't even care that the sand burns my feet when I move them around... it goes away so quickly once I dig down in the sand a little bit. The breeze feels so good against my face and body and it brings the sweetest smell of warm air, the ocean and suntan lotion... I am in heaven!

ahhh. I take a deep breath. I soak it all in. I close my eyes and I'm restful and peaceful. There are no children around. There is no one fighting or arguing or bothering one another... it is just me, with a really cute beach boy bringing me my drinks. Life is good. :)

7 comments:

Momisodes said...

Oh man....can I PLEASE come and join you there? :)

jenn said...

Add a good book and I'm right there with ya! You didn't say anything about kids, so I'm assuming we leave them home with the hubbys? lol!

I hope you're having a better day by now. We have rain, rain, and more rain...but I don't care! We're gonna have fun no matter what! My mom called and said she's not coming, but i think that has more to do with my dad and his wife coming...now that's a long story! I refuse to let anything bring me down today. I wish you were coming, too! Boo would love the girls...she has such a big heart! Trevor would have a ball with the bigger kids. Man, I wish you were closer!!!!!

But anyway...I need to get some blog hopping done. I only visit you and carrie and tammy on a daily basis, and really need to visit everyone else. I'm convinced crystal dropped off the face of the earth, although I did get a forwarded email from her yesterdy. At least her mom posts on a regular basis. I love that woman!

Okay, now look who's rambling on. I will take LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of pictures!

Love ya!!!!!

This Guy said...

Take a deep breath!! DEEPER THAN THAT!! Fill your lungs with that warm healing air and release all the crap that you are holding in. Fighting kids, annoying phone calls, just let it all go!! Grab yourself a good book, check into your bathtub and lock the damn door! ;)

Ps. I tagged ya! Check my blog for details - no pressure ;)

just jamie said...

When I have a not so great day, um, like TODAY, yup, I sneak to the computer and blog too baby. At least we've got THAT going for us.

Feel better now? Nah. Didn't think so. ;)

Laski said...

I don't know why, but now I can't stop thinking of that old Calgon commercial.

Calgon, take me away.

Lame, I know.

But seriously. Escapism . . . even for a wee bit, is awesome.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

That picture is beautiful. And your happy place sounds just like my happy place! Let's meet up there soon. lol

Anonymous said...

I wanna go there!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~