Friday, November 14, 2008

One Little Piggy....

went to work... and one little piggy stayed home sick with his mom and sisters. :(



Poor Trevor. :( He was saying yesterday, when I picked him up from school, that he thought he was going to be sick in school. He thought was going to throw up, but instead he went potty. :(



He acted okay all night and even ate a great dinner. Bedtime was the usual struggle it has become since moving. ~ that's another post for another time. But he was up at 5 AM not being able to sleep. Bryan got him back in bed comfy, cozy and covered up and he fell back to sleep... he was up when Bryan got up to go to work at 7:20 AM and hasn't been feeling well since. :(



I told him he could stay home from school thinking that maybe he


...

I had to go... Trevor started throwing up again... well actually dry heaving but I won't go into all the details with you. He is feeling better now, thankfully. He had a rough morning but then took a GREAT nap this afternoon and that helped. I just hope he stays feeling good and also that no one else gets it.

We picked Bryan up from work and also went grocery shopping and out to eat and he is still doing good... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

gotta run... have to get some chocolate bars from the truck for Lauren. :)

5 comments:

jenn said...

Poor little man! I hope he's feeling great this morning, and that nobody else gets sick. I hate how sickness usually spreads through the house! I hope you and the girls, and hubby, are spared.

Rhea said...

Poor little guy!! The dry heaves are awful.

lynette355 said...

Just wanted to say CONGRATS on winning from Rhea at Texas Word Tangle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momisodes said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. There is nothing worse than having tummy issues and feeling nauseous :( I do hope he feels better soon. Poor thing!

Stephanie said...

I hope he feels better now, since this was last friday. I have been scarce lately, bad week.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~