Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's been a Long time... I shouldn't have left you...

with out a dope beat to step to!! :)

Okay, so really it has been a long time... I should have been here just to say hi and all that... I know that some of you have been worried... sorry.

things are okay. just really busy and kind of stressful... and as we all know i don't deal with stress real well or busy for that matter... I just sort of walk away... although blogging is very relaxing for me and I don't find it stressful at all... I just haven't had time.

things are now clearing up and finally I see the light at the end of the tunnel... thank God. I will be around later to type some more, but for now I'm waiting for the plumbing guys to come fix my pump... well actually change my pump b/c it died. ugh!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I'm so glad you're back...I've missed you terribly...you better not disappear like that again...

what happened to the pump?

Allie said...

Funny thing: I have no idea what a pump is or does. Is that a New York thing? or you know, a non-south thing.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~