Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Trying this again...

So here I go... Like I have any time for this... But here is another blog that I'm going to try to keep up with. I hadn't posted to the other one in so long that I couldn't even remember any of my shit to get into it... So I said screw it and I started again. This one is probably going to be a little different... The other blog was really conservative for me... Sorry if this one offends anyone... This is just going to be ME! I don't really have anything to hide, those of you that know me, know me... And those that don't... don't and well what the hell am I worried about then? So for now this is going to be short, I have two little girls climbing all over me, needing me and my undivided attention... Mostly because that is what 11 months old want and need and because I'm trying to do something... Never fails. ;-)
Oh well... I guess it is enough computer time and now time go be mommy! Peace!

1 comments:

tinymatters said...

Jennifer, I'm so glad you're posting again. I would check your other blog from time to time and was disappointed never to see anything. I love the pictures. All of your children are beautiful!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~