Friday, February 16, 2007

First day...





Here is my BIG school boy! This is some pictures from Trevor's FIRST day of school! He started pre-school on Jan. 4th, and LOVES it! He goes to work with my dad in the morning, and then he takes him to school he is there for 2 & 1/2 hours and then I go to pick him up. : ) He is doing so good and learning a lot too... it is a structured learning center, he is learning to write letters, new songs, how to play well with other children, and lots more. I am so happy with this pre-school that I chose, it couldn't be better for him. Although I must admit I do miss him a lot when he is gone... although school is only for 2 & 1/2 hours, I don't see him for 3 & 1/2 hours. He doesn't mind being away from me, and I'm sure his sisters too, for a little while and he is having so much fun, he loves every day of going to school. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trevor dose not look happy

Jennifer said...

He was just a little tired and cold, but he was happy... this pic was actually after he was done with his first day of pre-school. : )

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~