Friday, February 16, 2007

My Other Girls...




I'm getting married this May... the 19th to be exact. : ) And these are some pictures of my girls... not my little girls... although they are going to be in the wedding too... but these are my little bit older girls. : )
From left to right...
Jill ~ Bryan's brother, Kevin's, girlfriend
Jamie ~ My SIL ~ Ralph's wife
Heather ~ Bryan's cousin
Elizabeth ~ Jill's cousin & my friend
Priscilla ~ One of my best friends
They are all really good friends of mine, I didn't pick any of them, just because they are my SIL or someone else's SIL or cousins or whatever... they are all special to me in their own way. : ) I know we are doing things a little bit backwards... living together, having kids then getting married, but you gotta do what you gotta do... we are happy this all works for us. : ) Planning a wedding has been great... my mom and I are getting along so well and we agree on almost every single thing. : ) My mom is on the left in the picture with everyone around the table. : ) I'm second from the right... we have been having a blast and things are just going so smooth! I can't wait for the big day, but I'll miss all the planning. Bitter sweet I guess.

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~