Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm back!!!!!!!






Hey there everyone it has been so long since I have posted anything on here... I don't even know if anyone even checks this anymore. I might have to send out an email to let you all know that I'm back to posting here. I love that you all get an update on us and the kids, and get to see pictures. I'm not that great with keeping in touch with everyone... so this will help you all to stay up to date.
These are some pictures of Brooke and Lauren being Big Girls and sitting in their booster seats instead of high chairs... and also feeding themselves some applesauce and cereal. : ) They LOVE to eat with utensils... I think because they see us doing it... well some of us. LOL
(it is Brooke then Lauren then Brooke and Lauren again, from top to bottom)

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~