Monday, February 19, 2007

Where do babies come from???





Were do babies come from??? Fisher Price of course, silly! Where did you think they came from? Didn't you see the box says "Little People" on it. : D This was the funniest thing... I had the boxes laying on the floor and trying to put together the house and the barn, and Lauren kept crawling in the one box... so I thought it would be perfect for a picture... I set up both boxes and put the girls in them. The box that Brooke is in works a little bit better because it had more clear plastic then the other box... but still so cute, and they look like they could come packaged. I just love these pictures, I wish I had done this when Trevor was little too... how funny. I could tell them all that they came from Fisher Price. LOL : )

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~