Monday, March 12, 2007

Here we go...


Here we go... they are at it again. Being so silly and so cute while they do it. : ) They crack me up all the time. Lauren and Brooke decided that they needed to be in the toy box with the toys. : ) The other day Trevor had a pillow and blanket in there and was "resting". : ) Ha! They are too much. I think I will see if Trevor will get in there again for his 'rest' and I can take his picture too! : ) They love boxes and anything they can get into, like a laundry basket... but I didn't think they would both get in the toy box and have such a great time in there! They stayed in there for a while and then they were getting in and out a few times. So funny!

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~