Friday, June 29, 2007

Mommy Bloggers!

Yeah... so I have been searching around and reading other blogs, which I find most of them to not be in English or not be anything more than advertisements for something... but I do stumble across a few here and there that I love! I have been finding more and more Mommy Bloggers! I actually have been finding them all from one blog that I love to read. She has a list of blogs that she likes on her blog for you to check out too! Pretty nifty! I think when I have some time to mess around with my blog I will try to add that sort of list too!!
I really would love to update my blog and get some more stuff going on... but I really have no clue how to do anything like that. Hmmm... I will maybe do some research and ask some people. It can't hurt. And it might spice up my blog. I really would love to get some more readers and maybe get a comment or two here and there. Hmmm! Imagine that! I know that I usually post about the same stuff all the time... my kids, my kids and some more about my kids... but hey it isn't all I got! I could post more stuff here... I just need some suggestions... or maybe I will just start posting my random thoughts, or some of my off the wall dreams, whatever... I will have to see about spicing this page up. I'm by all means not a writer, but we'll see what I can come up with to make this more interesting!
Signing off...

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~