Saturday, September 29, 2007

Up Late...

I cannot believe that it is already a quarter to two in the morning and I'm still up. It has been a long time since I was up this late/early... how ever you want to look at it.

I just got done decorating my living room for Trevor's birthday tomorrow. Mind you, this is not for his party... this is just for him. I knew he would love it. :)
I also want to add that it took me longer to make these and put them up then it did for me to actually push him out. LOL
This time that it is right now is about the time that I was getting admitted to the hospital to have Trevor. He was born at 7:10 AM. My water broke in the car about 3/4 of the way to the hospital. Not really that fun, but I didn't even know exactly what had happened. Now, when I look back and remember the entire trip was quite funny. :D
I would do it a million times over again too... just to end up with this perfect little boy that I have now. : )
So here are some pics of the decorations... please don't be too harsh with the comments, I know they are juvenile... but my son is only going to 4 I have time to improve on my art skills in the next few years. And, yes, I will be decorating the living room next weekend for Lauren and Brooke's birthdays. : )






0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~