Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mexico












Here are some pictures from our camping trip to Mexico... NY! : ) Not sure if I have posted these already or not, but too lazy to go check , thought I would post them again, if they are already in here. Besides this posting stuff has taken me all morning to do, because it takes so long for the pics to upload, I keep on going off and doing other things. BUT, I'm lucky enough to have some help with doing housework and also with the computer from Brooke & Lauren. :D lol


























3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I had fun

Jennifer said...

I'm glad that you had fun!! I did too, and I'm pretty sure that Treovr, Lauren & Brooke did as well. :) I'm glad that you came with us.
xoxo NA

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~