1. Link to the people that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hmmm. This will be hard. There isn't anything weird about myself. LOL ;o)
1. I love to eat the skin off of chicken & turkey... cooked of course. It is so crispy and just delicious! Yummy!
2. I used to organize my closet by color... all the same color shirts were together in shade order, ie darkest to lightest or vise~versa... but I would do Bryan's clothes and my clothes that way... now I don't even have a closet.
3. I pick my kids noses when they have "a bat in the cave". LOL Yeah. When my kids have a booger in their sweet little noses, I usually just pick it out... then eat it. JUST KIDDING!!! lol I do pick it BUT I would NEVER eat it. I know this said weird not disgusting. ha!
4. I once at fish cheeks. They were cooked. And actually really tender and yummy! I quite enjoyed them! : )
5. I can one up the fish cheeks.... I once at Fish Eyes!! Yes. Fish EYES. I was out to dinner with some co-workers and bosses and the one dentist was a ol' time fisherman as well, and he asked me if I had ever had fish cheeks or eyes. I said no. He asked if I would like to try them... so I did and they were surprisingly really good. ;o)
6. I always want to stock my house with tons of non-perishable foods, because I'm afraid that one day I will just need it and have no way of getting food for my family. I love to have cans of stuff and pasta, and paper products galore. I would be worse if our grocery bill wasn't so high already, so I try to use up what we have and only buy the essentials.
7. I love the smell of my children's breath still. Even though Trevor is four, his breath is still so sweet, I just love it... and the girls too... they all have that sweet little breath. I just love to kiss them and smell their breath.
Now it is your turn... I'm not going to tag people, but if you would like to do this it is all you. Just leave me a comment that you are doing this and I will check out your blog to read all the interesting facts of you!!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007