Friday, November 30, 2007

Last dance... Last chance... for Love!

Okay not really. But it is the last day of NaBloPoMo and I know this will be making a lot of people happy!! :o)

I'm sort of relieved about not having to post every day... but then again, I didn't really have to... I wanted/choose to. But, I also enjoy blogging and this wasn't so bad for me... It was, on the other hand, maybe painful for my readers... the boring topics and posts that I did... but for me, it gave me something to do (like I don't have enough to do in one day already!).

So this will be a short entry... I wanted to make sure I got one in today... although it is going to be a killer busy day for me... but I'm sure I will manage. I have a million errands and some running around to do... I have the girls ready to rumble... so I better get going. I'll be around some time to post something... I have this great meme to do from Sandy at Momisodes... should be fun!!

Peace ~

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~