Monday, December 3, 2007

another month

















































yeah... can you believe it... another month of blogging.. every. single. day!!! I know you are excited, and I know my family is nervous... for once they had three home cooked meals in one day!!! I did laundry, I decorated, I cleaned, my house looked good and I wasn't at this damn keyboard... boring you poor reader to death... but I'm a gluten for punishment, as are you... since you are my devoted readers, and I'm going to do the Holidailies!!!! I'm also so pathetic that I'm wondering what will come next??? What can January bring?? What will we conjure up in January so we can all keep on blogging? every. single. day!!
I have nothing today... I mean yeah. I could talk about the weather. It is shitty. I could tell ya about the 2 hour delay this morning for Trev's school. I could tell you how I really would love to take a nap, but never do. I could tell you that I need to do some laundry, but since I did some dishes, I'm rewarding myself with this post. lol some computer time for doing a chore. ha! But instead of filling this post up with boring crap... I'm going to post some pictures.. they are more fun anyway. These pics are of the kids about a month ago.. it was a gorgeous day out. ~ oh. and please don't judge us by our clothing... I have learned that there is NO reason to put "good" clothes on children that are going outside to play... and get muddy and dirty and grass stains and all. So, although it isn't that great for a photo op ~ clothing-wise ~ it saves on the "cute" clothes and the GREAT smiles make up for the dorky clothing.
***Okay... I typed all this stuff and then added the pictures and I'm too lazy to change them around... so you get the EYE CANDY before you read all this nonsense stuff!***



























3 comments:

Momisodes said...

OMG! They are darling :)

Rah! Rah!.....That's me cheering for you ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, reading the interview, and sharing your own story. That means so much :)

Jennifer said...

Sandy~

Thank you for the comment on the kids... they were looking pretty tore up that day, so it means a lot!! lol ;o)

I loved your interview... I have some moms in mind for you, but want to just contact them first to see how they feel about it. ~

~hugs~

Radioactive Tori said...

They are beautiful! I absolutely agree with you on not dressing in the cute clothes to just play outside! I have embraced this for myself recently too and have been wearing sweat pants/pajamas all day sometimes.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~