Sunday, December 2, 2007

*~190~*

I was over visiting at Momisodes... were Sandy had posted this new Monthly blogging challenge from a blog that she frequents.... Kerflop! There are two choices... one is not blogging all month long... which is tempting, this is a busy holiday month full of running and wrapping, shopping and buying... going and giving, eating and singing! BUT, I'm interested to try another monthly blogging contest... although I missed yesterday... I'm still up for the challenge of the rest of the month. Hey, I only have to type it... I don't to read this crap... only you, my faithful, dear, sweet readers do!! ;o)

~VS~

I guess I'll go with the Holidailies... or at least try to! SO... this will be my first post for it... and WOW isn't this an interesting one!! You know you were glued to your computer screen just holding your breath to see what would come next!! Well this will be a cliff hanger because I'm signing off for now... To be continued...

~Toodles~

3 comments:

Momisodes said...

Woo woo! Good for you :) You are a brave, brave woman!

I feel the little penguin may be summoning me too....

suchsimplepleasures said...

hi there! i'm going to go on over there and get me a little badge, too!
why not?! i did good on the november challenge so...why the heck shouldn't i do december, too, with all my friends from over at noproblamomofo...
take care!

Jennifer said...

Sandy ~
Brave or insane/bored?? I'd like to think brave, but I'm leaning towards the later. lol ;) I'm glad you will be doing the Holidailies... I LOVE reading your blog & the adventures you all have. Plus the pictures of Ella are just too cute to miss!!

suchsimplepleasures ~ thanks for the comment. I think you should definitely go for the Holidailies... why not is right!! I look forward to catching up on your blog and seeing what will be new in December from you!! :) Here is to more blogging!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~