Monday, December 31, 2007

What can I say??

What can I say?? Really. Not much. I have lost most of my voice and it is so annoying. But, I'm sure my family is enjoying this some what. LOL
Also, what can I say about slacking and not being around in December much to post?? Hmmm... I'm sorry. I really thought I could do it again for another month. I didn't. I could have. But I didn't. Sorry I missed the Holidailies. Oops!

There is the newest challenge out there, the 365... blog every single day in 2008 until the Internet explodes!! Wow! Tempting, but I'm not sure I can hang!! I have to get more on the ball with organizing my life and house and chores and responsibilities and children and all that and then maybe finding the time to post on here more regularly or even EVERY day wouldn't be such a big deal... or a big pain in the ass!! : )

So anyway... I wanted to do a list of my new years plans... you know the "R" word... that should be rated R. (resolutions) hmmmm... but I'm not going to. I'm going to work on doing them first and if I get to any sort of record of doing things then I will post and boast about my remarkable success!! Wish me luck though... because there is a LONG, long, very long list of "R" words, and I know they will be hard work... obviously, if they were easy I would have already be doing them! DUH!!

So anyway... I have to finish cleaning the house and getting ready for our 2nd annual New Years Eve Party!! Last years was good, but this year is going to be better... GUARANTEED!!! And, you know why??? Because I said so!! So there!! Ha!

Well anyway... today is a good day to try out one of my "R" words... trying to have a LOT more patients with the kids... it is HARD for me, especially when I have things I have to get done, like clean the entire house for a party and they are constantly bickering and fighting with one another and they are all a little sick with colds and they are probably bored of being home and I am cranky because of the pressure of getting everything done, but then I sit here and waste time by typing on this, when I should wait to do that till I'm done with the things that have to be done... and then it all just starts over again... I have to gain some self control!! Kids first. Clean and do what has to get done second and then waste time later!! Patients is a virtue!! I have to work on that!!

1 comments:

Momisodes said...

Woohoo!!! Party at your house! :) Sounds like you have your priorities straight...party first, then make a list ;) j/k... I hear you about the patience thing with kids. That is something I need to work on as well. Times like that I can hardly imagine having more than 1 child.

Girl, you can totally rock the blog365!..but no pressure here....it was a tough pill for me to swallow, and I'm sure it is for many...

Hope the party is a B.L.A.S.T!! Have a bubbly for me ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~