Tuesday, January 22, 2008
I was over at Adrienne's blog, Roots or Wings
and saw that she had done a list of 10 things she loves about blogging!
Since my blog seems to be lacking some pzazz lately,
I thought I would do a list of
10 Reasons I Love to Blog!
graciously presented me with this blog awardThank you Sandy! You make my day too! ;)
My 10 Reasons I Love to Blog:
1. Freedom of speech and thoughts
2. A place to de-stress
3. FREE therapy
4. Meeting new people and making new friends
5. I get to show my kids off without is seeming like I'm bragging
6. A place for me to procrastinate on doing all the other things I could, should and would be doing.
7. Letting me have contact with the outside world while being a SAHM
without having to actually leave my house when it is only 21 degrees out.
8. I get to read/stalk all these great people's blogs and read about their lives
and see their pictures w/o being nosey or a Peeping-Tom.
9. I am earning a LOT and damn do I mean a LOT of money
by having Google Ad Sense on my blog. ha!! ha!! ha!!
10. I get to make pathetic jokes and use sarcasm and I don't feel awkward because
I can't see you giving me that look like... "oh. she thinks she is funny. poor thing!"
Check out Adrienne's blog to be linked to the 10 list of Why you Love to Blog!