Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another first for me...


My first offical Thursday Thirteen! As I type all this I don't even have a clue what the hell I'm going to make my TT about. Maybe I will make it about my kids... maybe not. Maybe I can make it about 13 things that I will then make my next TT's about. :) By George I think she's got it. That is what I will make this TT about... damn I'm good!! Just so freakin' good!

List of the Next 13 Thursday Thirteen's!

  1. 13 Things I LOVE about my kids
  2. 13 Things I LOVE about being a SAHM
  3. 13 Places I LOVE to eat at
  4. 13 Place I want to visit/vacation
  5. 13 Places I have vacationed/been
  6. 13 Reasons I need to loose weight
  7. 13 Places I want to go this summer
  8. 13 Facts about 2 year olds
  9. 13 Facts about 4 year olds
  10. 13 Home Improvements I want to make in 2008
  11. 13 Things that I have sewn ( I only have made 5 1/4 things so I better get a move on)
  12. 13 Things that annoy the crap out of me
  13. 13 New things to blog about on TT. :)

So there you have it... my first TT and a lame one at that... and a lame list of things to do more lame posts about!! lol

I might have something more inspiring to say later... I doubt it. But, maybe. Don't hold your breath or anything, but I might be back.

Peace

5 comments:

Marla said...

Thanks for the comment..may need to add photos of my other crafted items... Loved your Thursday Thirteen..haven't done one of those yet..so maybe next Thursday...

your Friend..
**Marla**

Nick & Lizzy said...

You forgot, "THIRTEEN WAYS MY HUSBAND DRIVES ME COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!" Ha ha!

And yes, I'd be *honored* if you added me to your blogroll. :)

Blog on, Sister! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh! You could do a wordless 13 and do 13 pictures of your kids!

Angela said...

Brilliant idea! That's what holds me back from doing TT - I fear I won't have a topic.

Laski said...

I never seem to run out of things to say . . . but 13 . . . woo hoo!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~