Sunday, January 6, 2008

I HEART Chris Brown! <3





Chris Brown - With You Song Review
"With You" is Chris Brown's third single to be lifted from the new album "Exclusive". The track is produced by Stargate who also produced Unfaithful by Rihanna, Sexy Love by Ne-Yo, Irreplaceable by Beyonce, and Hate That I Love You by Rihanna. The song has been noted as having a strong resembelence to the track "Irreplaceable" by Beyoncé.
In the video Chris is mostly in front of the camera by himself as he confirmed in an MTV interview about the video. "I co-directed it as well," he said of the video. "And it shows me more solo. Like, it shows the grown side of Chris - it doesn't show the kiddie side. 'Cause with this album, I wanted to blend, I wanted to do all different visuals of me. The first video 'Wall to Wall,' the acting, the vampires, the spookiness, then you go to 'Kiss, Kiss,' that had the little goofy part, now this one is solo, the main performer is me. Me freestyle dancing - just showing people me naturally, not a choreographed routine, just me dancing and showing you what I'm capable of. But at the same time, just having fun with the camera, and just one-on-one time with me and my audience."
Music Videos - With You

2 comments:

Nick & Lizzy said...

OMG, this makes me feel soooooo uncool. I have NO IDEA who Chris Brown is...

Way to go Blog 365!

Jennifer said...

Marlee~
Not to worry! Really. I'm not that cool! lol
Chris Brown is sort of a new singer in the R&B/Pop world... He is pretty good and not too bad on the eyes either!
Thanks for the comment!
~Jenn

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~