Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank You!


Thank you very much Sandy! You are a GREAT blog friend too!
Sandy at Momisodes gave me this great badge!
My second badge and they are both from her! :)
I would like to pass this along to some of my good bloggin' buddies...
This is for every one listed in my blog roll.
I enjoy reading all of your blogs each day and really wonder
what the hell I would be doing with my life if we
all weren't blogging 365 days this year. I would have
nothing to do and nothing to read. :D
Thank you all for giving me something to do with my time, and also
for all your love, support, and friendship through your comments!
HUGS!

4 comments:

Momisodes said...

Awwww! You're so quick! You're very welcome :) You are the sweetest bloggy friend ever....Hope all the kids took a nice long nap for you today!

Allie said...

Awwww, for me? Thanks, you shouldn't have. This will be my first, thanks for popping my cherry...lol.

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's nice! I'm glad we became "blog buddies"! Hugs back!

Unknown said...

Wow.. thank you Jen.. Glad I joined blog 365 cos I have a chance to meet great people like you and Sandy

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~