Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy February 1st!!

Happy February 1st!
The month of LOVE!!
We have all survived one month of blogging for 365!
I have to admit that this one month was
a lot easier for me than it was in
November for NaBloPoMo!
Not exactly sure why... maybe because
I got used to blogging that many days in a row,
maybe because now I'm completely addicted to blogging,
OR
maybe because it was only 1 down and 11 more to go.
OR
what I think is the most likely reason of all is...
I HAVE LOST MY MIND!!
:)
Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL! I'm right along with you girlie cause I am ALWAYS on this thing too! Have a good weekend and enjoy the rest of your Friday;o)

Anonymous said...

Cool hands. I think I might kind of copy that.

Marla said...

Hello Jenn,

Funny Post, I love reading your post. I also just wanted to say you have been tagged....

Visit http://marlasfunstuff.blogspot.com
for the rules....This one is fun...

Momisodes said...

Woohoo! 1 month down and only ELEVEN more to go....have we completely lost our minds???? I do think so ;)

I love that "LOVE" pic. Very cute, especially with your new theme here :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

~RaenWa~ said...

Ya I am with you I can't believe I survived the first month of blog 365 now to just last the next 11 months lol by the time all this is over we are all going to need a strong stiff drink...I love your new background

Unknown said...

I can't think of any idea to write today.. errrghhh....

Have a good weekend

Nina said...

I have ideas - but no time. It is going to be a loooong year if I don't organize my schedule better. Congratulations!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~