Thirteen Places I LOVE to Eat!
This isn't hard for me, since I LOVE to eat in general, and will eat
just about anything. Sad, I know. But, it's true.
1. Mexican Restaurant ~ not so sure of the name, but I LOVE it!! I went there for a goodbye from work party when I was pregnant with Trevor and leaving work to stay home with him... YUM! We also went there for my bachlorette dinner before going out to party! The food there is just amazing!!
2. Taco Bell ~ not quite the same as true Mexican food, but I still am shamelessly in love with Taco Bell!! Love it so much, that I order like $20 of food just for me. ;) Okay, well maybe not $20... maybe only like $17. lol Love, love, love it!!
3. Red Lobster ~ yummo! My mom, Trevor and I use to frequent Red Lobster when I first had him and was home. My mom would be off on Friday's so we would take a trip to Middletown once in a while and we would hit up Red Lobster! Sometimes we would take my dad too! Red Lobster is the first restaurant that Trevor was ever in, and he was only a few weeks old when he went.
4. Gray's Papaya! Wow! They make the most slammin' hot dogs EVAH!! I love hotdogs anyway... but these are out of this world!! One time, Heather, Liz and I drove into the city just to have a hot dog from Gray's! They are that good!
5. Ruby Tuesday's! Love the food there, and usually the service is just as good! We have gone there a bunch of times with a lot of people and have never had a problem with service. This is the first place that Bryan and I went out to eat together. :)
6. Chinese restaurants! Love Chinese food! I could eat this almost Every. Single. Day! But it is really fattening... at least what I eat is, and then in a little while I'm always hungry again. But, I still love it!
7. Shoney's! We go here when we are on vacation!! There isn't any that close to us, so we take advantage of it when we are further south. We go almost every morning to have breakfast there! I love breakfast food!! :)
9. The Cornucopia restaurant! When I worked in Orange County we would always go there for everyone's birthday, the bosses' treat! They had some of the BEST food there! This was the first place I had escargot and it was delicious!!
10. Italian restaurants! Love them! Love Italian food! I could really eat Italian food every. single. day!! I love love love it!! Yummy!! I love pasta and the sauces and the breads and the wine!! :) Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!!
11. Giovanni's ~ Home of the God Father! I love LOVE LOVE love Italian sub sandwiches!! I am actually going to call Bryan and see if he can please bring me home a sub tonight for dinner! Yum! ;)
12. Subway ~ I love the sandwiches that they warm up for you and have the melty good cheese on them! Can't beat that!!
13. I love these three all the same as the ones I listed above and since this is Thursday Thirteen I am listing them together... lol These three places all are very different in food choices, but they are all the same with AWESOME food and great service!
Okay I have to go eat something now... I'm starving, and it has taken me wayyyy too long to do this!! :P