Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Time of Need...

hello to all of you out there in blogger world.
My good friend Jillian just called me and was telling me about her good friend that got into a horrible car accident on Saturday night on her way home from work. She is in the trauma unit at Westchester Medical Center. They are only giving her a 10% chance at surviving. She is only 26 yrs old.
Please keep her,her family and her friends like Jillian in your thoughts and prayers. Please pray that she will pull through and be okay. Jillian says she is a fighter, so lets all help her keep that spirit with well wishes and good thoughts.
Thank you all so much!
Hugs, Jenn

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

for any of you wanting to leave Jillian some comment love about her friend... here is her blog address... she is just starting off with it... so maybe some comment love will help her break through too!! :)
http://thesuitelifeofjill.blogspot.com/
she is also listed in my bloggin' buddies list... she is the top one... A is for...
Thank you all so much!! <3 hugs, Jenn

PS if you would like to add her to your blog roll, she is looking for some new blog friends. :)

Crystal said...

I'll be happy to put her on my blog roll and say prayers for her friend;)

Jennifer said...

crystal, you are a true gem! thank you so much! it really means a lot to me to have you saying some prayers for this poor girl. i too pray that she will be okay.. not suffering and in a happy place when all is said and done. :)
thank you again. hugs, jenn

Anonymous said...

Many thoughts going her way - I hope she pulls through!

Laski said...

I'm saying prayers right now! I hope all turns our well. If she's a fighter . . . anything is possible.

Nina said...

I'll light a candle for your friend at church today, and I 'll head over to Jillian's blog, too. Doctor's don't have the final say. All that 10% stuff is about covering their butts and looking like geniuses if she pulls through. She is young, and I am betting she will.

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Annie, Laskigal, and Nina, it means a lot to have friends like you guys! I will pass the well wishes, thoughts and prayers onto to my friend.
Thank you again. Hugs, Jenn

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~