Thursday, March 27, 2008

Big Wheels Keep On Turnin'...

Big wheels Keep on turnin
Proud Mary keeps on burnin'
And we're rollin'
Rollin, rollin on the river
The big wheels keep turnin' in my head of things I wanted to post on here, and since I'm rollin' right along I thought I would post something else...
A family conversation:
Lauren: (to her Daddy) I have a tutie.
Daddy: (not really too sure what to say to her) Oh yeah.
Lauren: Yeah. Brookie has a tutie too.
Daddy: Oh yeah.
Lauren: Yeah. And, Mommy has a tutie too.
Daddy: Yeah. uh huh.
Lauren: You have a tweeter.
Daddy: Yep.
Lauren: Trevor has a tweeter too!
Daddy: Yeah.
Lauren: And Zoe has a TAIL!!!! (very pleased with herself)
Family, well mostly Bryan and I at first, start laughing. Everyone joins in, and then Lauren is extremely proud of her discoveries and her statements to Daddy!!
Oh the joys of having toddlers, this made me laugh so hard, and then I still catch myself chuckling when I think of it again. :)

7 comments:

Crystal said...

ROFL!! Oh that was priceless!!! I think you NEEDED that;o) Much love to you sweet and hang in there. I'm here if you need me;o)(((HUGS)))

jenn said...

That's too funny!

Stephanie said...

My girls say they have front butts and back butts, they have only seen my nephews "tweeter" and never asked any questions. I am glad.

Too funny!

Angela said...

Oh, goodness! This is too funny! :)

Allie said...

Okay, the time is upon us, you are now officially tagged!
(running away screaming "neener, neener, neener!")

J said...

A tail huh?

When I first read the title I thought you were doing a post about Big Wheels. I need to get one of those.....

just jamie said...

Still laughing. So sweet.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~