Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's been ONE week since you looked at me...

Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
Five days since you laughed at me saying
"Get that together come back and see me"
Three days since the living room
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry
yeah. so it has been ONE week since I posted... sorry I'm a poop. Things have been semi busy here... and then there has also been all the "normal life" stuff that isn't really all that normal when you have three children, a dog, a cat, 4 3/4 sugar gliders, other family members and friends. Ug!
So anyway... where do I begin...
Lets see... Thursday was were I left off...
***** below is all family health info if you want you can read, if you don't you can skip to the next set of ************'s!! Thank you....
Bryan's grandfather not doing well, has super bug and MRSA...
WRONG... he only had MRSA... serious? Yes! Deadly? Could be! Is he doing better?? YES!!! He is doing GREAT... I think Bryan's family has the pesimist bug up their butt.... maybe that is wrong to say/type, but whatever, he is doing better and that is all that matters. He did great with heart surgery... open heart surgery for that matter. Is done with the MRSA thing... and is actually out of the hospital at a rehab facility getting strong enough to go HOME!!!!!! yay!!!
In between all this his heart stopped and they put in a pace maker. The doctors said this may be a possibility after surgery and they didn't seem alarmed and/or concerned really and said the surgery is minor... He did great with it.
Bryan's uncle had neck surgery on Wed. he is recovering well, but still in the hospital because he is having another surgery on Friday.
Bryan's mom has something going on with her eyes and needed to have steriod shots, so she did that... and then while getting everything checked out... they found her heart rate and blood pressure to not be good... heart rate was eratic and bp was high... so she is now in the hospital where Bryan's grandfather was in the ICU and they are monitoring her.
My uncle had to go have a sent done, and it went well, although he had some minor chest pains while doing the procedure, b/c you are awake for it... so they kept him over night in ICU as well but a different hospital and he is on his way home today or possibly already home.
If you didn't follow any of that it is okay... b/c really I'm not sure I got it all either!! ugh!!!
***********************************************************************************
COS ------->
On Friday we colored a million and one Easter Eggs at my parents house!! And I'm only slightly exaggerating... we colored (I think) 14 doz eggs, I have pics to prove it but not in my computer yet... I'll get to that one of these days... promise!!
Who was there, you would like to know?? Okay... It was my Dad, my nephew Walter, age 3, my niece Julia, age 3, my Mom, my Brooke, age 2 1/2, Ellen, my Lauren, age 2 1/2, myself, my Trevor, age 4 1/2, my nephew Matthew, age 12!! It was like WORK, but it was all worth it in the end!! :)
Then we hung out and did nothing at my parents house for the rest of the day, until about 3 PM or so, then came home and did nap time... boy was I happy about that. :)
Saturday is all a blur to me, but I think it went like this... went to my parents house, Bryan went to play paintball (looser!! I wanted to go too!!), then came home and thoroughly cleaned and organized Trevor's bedroom, then did a few things, got the kids ready, Bryan came home, we went to eat dinner and get some groceries, and Easter stuff, then came home, put away groceries, cleaned up some, got company (Des, Ryan, Jillian, Jerry, Heather and Chris) put the kids to bed, hung out.... um... till 3:30 in the morning. :) But it was all good... we had a nice time and we love 'company' although they aren't really company b/c they are family/really awesome friends...
The Sunday morning, Trevor woke us up at like 8:20 AM or so, that they Easter bunny came and left a whole bunch of stuff... I have pics of this too, but not in my computer yet... I know I'm lame... so sorry.
Hung out did our thing... let the kids eat a crap load of candy... how much is a crap load you ask?? I'm not sure, but I do know that they each ate about a 1lb of candy. lol but really they probably did. :) Gave the kids baths, put them to nap, went to my parents house to work on some stamping projects, came home got everyone ready to go back to my parents house for Easter dinner and of course Easter desert... YUM!! Ate dinner, talked/hung out had a good time, then ate desert... YUMMY... the home again home again jiggity jig!!
Then on Monday I got up got the kids ready, feed them breakfast and off to Liberty we went... took someone some papers/packet I had to give them, and then went to my mom's job to say hi since we were in the neighborhood, then went to McDonald's for lunch and to play on the playground... had THE BEST BEHAVED KIDS at the ENTIRE playground!! SOOOO PROUD. :) Came home, put the girls for naps, and let Trevor go outside with Bryan and Zoe. :) Straightened up and made dinner.
Tuesday, Bryan bowled, my Dad babysat and I went to Stampin' Up thing... came home tired and exhausted but good. Talked to Bryan and went to bed... oh and I totally left out the entire day of Tuesday... I was at my parents house almost all day trying to get things ready for the Stampin' thing... it was okay but the kids were rough on me with getting into everything and whining... maybe that is why I left it all out.
Wednesday... what the hell did I do yesterday, I can't even remember and it was the closest day I am writing about... duh!! I guess we hung out, I got a lot of laundry done and put away, then we went to KFC for dinner, b/c I saw a commercial for it and then was craving it... see the millions of dollars they pump into commercials does work... at least on me. lol came home, and hung out... watched American Idol show, went to bed. ~ oh yeah and some where in there, I played w/ the girls, Bryan and Trevor and Zoe went outside, then I got the girls ready for bed, after picking up their bedroom AGAIN, and I also gave Trevor a shower. :)
And today, well to tell you the truth I'm too tired to even think about posting for what we did today... but it was pretty much NOTHING... and some house work. :)
I want to post a Thursday Thirteen, but just do NOT have it in me right now to do... I might be back later...
peace

6 comments:

Momisodes said...

Thank you so much for the recap and the update. Whew! You and the family have had one heck of a week! I am glad to hear Bryan's grandfather is recovering well, but I'm so sorry to hear about his mom! Sounds like everyone had a rough March. I hope the new season and month will bring about some better health for everyone.

Sounds like you and the kids had a lovely Easter though! LOL, we watched American Idol too :)

I'm still pulling for your family here in my thoughts....

Momisodes said...

Oh, and I forgot the mention, Lauren is SO CLEVER!!!!! With her tutie and tweeter *giggle*..oh the things they come up with and say OUT LOUD and Proud :)

jenn said...

I'm out of breathe just reading all that! You have been quite busy, huh?

Sounds like you had a nice easter. My kids ate way too much chocolate.

Brittany said...

Glad to have you back! That is really good that things are going better with the family health issues. Your easter sounded really fun. I can't wait to have little ones who can really enjoy the holiday.

Allie said...

Why do you only have 3/4 of a sugar glider? Is he missing major body parts? If they don't have a head I'm pretty sure they no longer count as a family pet. LOL
Okay, I'm going to finish reading the rest of this post.

Allie said...

Okay, I finished the post and what do you know my post today is about MRSA. Sorry about all the family health problems, I guess y'all do it all in one shot.
Sounds like you've been busy so I guesss I forgive you for being gone for a week but I'm warning you, I'm going to be tagging you soon as punishment for not being here...lol.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~