Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Walter!!

Happy Birthday to Walter!
~
Happy Birthday to Walter!
~
Happy Birthday Dear Walter...
~
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
~
Thank you everyone for helping me to wish Walter a very Happy 3rd Birthday today!! Walter is my nephew!! He is such a little cutie! I got to see him yesterday at my parents house. :) I snuck over while the kids were napping... well at least the girls were napping. Trevor was playing a new Wii game with Bryan. :)
~
All the little ones in our family aren't so little anymore. I mean they are little/young still, but not babies any more. I'm not sure if there will be any more babies in our family or if this is it. Which is okay. We have a lot of children in our family!! Matthew is the oldest, he is 12 his birthday is on Valentines day!! I still cannot believe that he is already 12! Next year he'll be an official teenager! Look out! Just kidding. Then is his sister Julia... she just turned 3 in October! They are my brother Ralph and sister-in-law Jamie's kids. Then there is Walter who is three today! He is my brother Ryan's son. Then there are my three kids, Trevor who is 4, Lauren who is 2 and Brooke who is 2 also! :) Trevor's birthday is in September, the 29th and Brooke & Lauren's birthday is October 6th. ~ One week apart.
~
I know some where in my computer I have to have a picture of my cutie lil' nephew Walter. I'll try to post one later.
~
For now I have to get back to cleaning... I'm on a mission today!!
~
Toodles.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALTER!!!! WOOHOO!! LOL! I love when the kiddos have birthdays! Not because they get older, lord know, sometimes I wish mine were still babies...*wipes away tear*;)

Girl, when you get through cleaning, you can meet me at my house...I DID do the laundry and clean the bathroom this weekend! I just didn't do ALL THE REST!

Stephanie said...

Wish Walter a Happy B-day for me, not that he'll know me. ;)

I am happy just to finally have a nephew. Kale's sister will never have children (praise the Lord) and my brother only has the one for now. His wife is only 21, they will have at least more and maybe 3-4 more.

Yeah, you can come clean here too. I have packing to do and feel like laying on the couch instead.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, Walter!

Nieces and nephews are just so much fun! :)

Jennifer said...

Hi there, sorry it has taken me so long to get back here and reply to your comments...
but thank you very much for all your sweet birthday wishes for my nephew!! :) I have yet to post a picture of his cute little self, but maybe at his party this Sunday i will get some good pics to post.
thank you all again.
hugs, jenn

Jennifer said...

Hi there, sorry it has taken me so long to get back here and reply to your comments...
but thank you very much for all your sweet birthday wishes for my nephew!! :) I have yet to post a picture of his cute little self, but maybe at his party this Sunday i will get some good pics to post.
thank you all again.
hugs, jenn

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~