Monday, March 31, 2008

Home Improvement!

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house
with that expensive double pane energy efficient kind. Today I got a
call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the
work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for
them.

Hellloooo, just because I'm a woman doesn't mean
that I am automatically stupid. So I told him just what his fast talking
sales guy had told ME last year, namely, that in ONE YEAR these windows
would pay for
themselves! Helllooooo? It's been a year! (I
told him.) There was only silence at the other end of the line so I
finally just hung up. He never called back.

Guess I won that stupid argument. I bet he felt
like an idiot.

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

Send him to my house.

jenn said...

That's good!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~