Monday, March 31, 2008

Red Light Yellow Light One Two Three!!!

I have been tagged by Allie at Friday Night Ambulance to do this little survey for you. I know this is going to be amazing for you all and you are just dying to read this stuff about me!!


Here are the rules
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

On your mark................................ Get set........... and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I love to toast chocolate poptarts and then put butter on the non-frosted side and eat it all up!! Yummy!! My grandmother used to make them for me like this and I think that is why I still love them this way.

2. I love to pick scabs. I know, I know... I'm very well aware of the fact that this is maybe not weird or random, but just all out GROSS! Still do not care, I get enjoyment out of it. ;)

3. I like to watch gory shit on TV, but not just like in movies, I like to see REAL LIFE gory shit! Like surgeries, infections, trauma stuff, just random bloody messes! lol

4. I would really love to be an undertaker and be able to do autopsies, but do NOT feel like going to school that long to do that stuff.

5. I have always wanted to open a restaurant and bar in one... I worked in one and ever since I have this great passion for doing this. And although I have the desire, passion and drive to do it I greatly and seriously lack the money! lol

6. My wedding was the FREAKIN' BEST!! No if's and's or but's about it!! I had relatively no problems while planning and coordinating it all and the actual day of it was absolutely perfect!!

7. I cannot sing for my life, cannot carry a tune and believe that I am completely tone deaf, but I still will sing karaoke almost any where, and not give a shit!!

So that is all about me for now... there may be more to come. And as for the people I'm tagging... here they are:

1. Crystal over at Everyday Life Love & Happiness
2. Angela over at Love, Joy & Laughter
3. Jenn over at Enjoying the Ride
4. Annie over at A Yank Gone South
5. Brittany over at Crazy, Sexy Life
6. ClickMom over at ClickMom (by the way what is your name??) lol
7. last but NOT least Jillian over at The Suite Life of Jill

Okay, if I tagged you and you don't feel like doing this... then that it totally fine, I will only talk minimal crap about you and only for a week or so. (just kidding)

And, if I didn't tag you but you would like to do this then feel free!! If you leave me a comment then I will add you to my list of tagged people so that people can go check out your list!! :)

have fun!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I am totally the opposite when it comes to gory stuff. My hubby likes to watch that show, amazing video's. I actually gag when they show the scenes of people falling and breaking bones. I get grossed out VERY easily!

I will try and post this tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me!

Angela said...

Oh I ah-love the gory stuff on the Health Discovery channel! It's so interesting to me!

Yay! I've been tagged! I am working on it now!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~