Monday, March 31, 2008

Chicago!

Do you know where Chicago is??? Well my four year old son does!! :)

We were driving down the road the other day from our house into town, and as we drove past the lake I was looking at the ice and across the lake and I noticed mountains that I have probably noticed before, but for some reason they really caught my attention this time. So I said to Bryan, do you see those mountains?

Of course he missed them, but anyway. I said I never really noticed them before, I wonder where they are. And we were trying to figure it out.

When all of sudden from the back seat pipes up Trevor! "Oh yeah. That is just probably Chicago." very matter-of-factly!

It was so cute! We started cracking up. :) Now, we live in NY so I'm pretty sure we cannot see Chicago from here. Also, I'm not really sure where he would get it from to say Chicago, we hadn't talked about it or anything, I'm not sure where he heard it from.

It was very cute!!

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~