Monday, March 31, 2008

New Friend!!!

I was blog hopping, which I haven't done in a long time. I have been a complete blog slacker!! But today I'm making up for it, at least some what. I posted some pics and also have been leaving some comments on blogs. I'm trying to play catch up... if I haven't gotten to your blog yet, I promise I will be around, and soon!!

Tonight I found this blog, it belongs to Jenn @ Juggling Life!! You should all go over and check her out!! :)
I've been trying to branch out some... not that I don't LOVE the people already on my blog roll... I most definitely do love you all... and I'm totally addicted to your blogs too. I feel like we are true friends and I probably know more about you then I do my "real life friends" and you most likely know more about me than my "real life friends" too!! :) So a while back I found Stephanie at The Poor Broad w/ Four Daughters! So I'm trying to "show case" each new person I find. :)
I love Jenn's blog and I found a lot in common with her... *** update, b/c I have LOST my mind!! lol I was typing this and not sure what else was going on but some how I lost track of my own words and thoughts... I do love Jenn's blog, and I do find a connection with her!! She doesn't have twin children, but she does have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. (sorry Jenn. I did have the right blog and the right person, I do love your blog... just loosing my mind here!!) She has a post about her magical day... with her family and it really has inspired me to post about a magical day we all had... I will get to that soon! So there it is... check her out!! You'll love her too!! I think that you will all enjoy her blog as well. And you all already know how I feel about Stephanie's blog... I just love it!!
Anyway... I just thought I would share this info, that is all... for now!

3 comments:

Laski said...

Awe--you are too awesome, giving props out like that. I've visited her before and I love her blog as well!!!

I'm behind on reading some of my favorites because I've been blog hopping. Ugh. Addictive. (Thus Saturday's post!)

jenn said...

So many jenn's! I have 3 or 4 on my blogroll, but could always add another. I'm on my way to check her out...

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Thank you for the shout-out. I hope I'm the right Jenn--I don't have twins, but I do have 2 girls and 2 boys.

It is great to make new blog friends!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~