Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MISSING!

Missing....
~
One Blog... a GREAT one too!
~
Marlee's Rant!!
~
Very witty, very cute and oh so honest and real
and of course relatable.
~
I can't seem to find it any where. I went to the blog roll
clicked on her name and it said she was gone!
~
I'm very sad and need to find Marlee...
if anyone has any information on this please
contact your local authority immediately.
~
Or you could always just leave me a comment with the info.
~
thanks!!
~
Marlee... where are you???

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Girl, I know!!! I had her on my blogroll too and when I went to click on hers it said her blog had been deleted!!!! I loved reading her too. Oh well, maybe one day she'll come back.

Momisodes said...

I noticed this too! I'm so bummed. I left a message just now on blog365. I hope she's alright :(

OHmommy said...

UGH! I hate when people go missing!

Angela said...

I found her! On her other blog Running From Martha she said that she disabled Marlee's Rant.

Allie said...

So, what's up, what's going down, where have you been?? Huh? huh?
You don't love me anymore?

Texasholly said...

I lost her for a day or two, but found her at Running from Martha. Whew. That was a close one. I am glad that Angela let you know since I am a few days behind here!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~