Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RECIPE SWAP ~ update!!

hello there everyone... If you haven't read the post below... please do so, it is about Allie from Friday Night Ambulance and her post today!!
*
You can also check out her blog, her name is linked as well as her blog name and the word "post" is a link to her actual post for today!! :)
*
But since I posted this today Angela from Love, Joy & Laughter has also joined in with the recipe swap and posted her Yummy recipe HERE...
*
So check these out:
*
*
*
Jennifer @ Crazy, Magic, Sometimes, Hectic, Beautiful Life ~ Summer Chicken Salad (you are here already, just read the next post down!) :)
*
Check back here to see if anyone else has joined in our Recipe Swap... I'll keep adding and updating this with every one's name, website and the recipe name!!
Also if you plan on posting a recipe on your page, please just leave a comment and I'll be happy to link you and list you! :) thanks!
*
Thanks again to Allie for thinking of this!! :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

Look at you, little miss organization. I'm just going to link to you for my post. Oh and please tell me how to do the crossed out writing, I wanted to do that the other day but I also couldn't figure it out.
Come on, you know you want to tell me! Everyone is doing it.

Jennifer said...

Allie,

If only I could be almost this organized in real life tasks, then I would be gettin' some where. I guess if I did less blog organization then I would have more time for real life stuff... but how boring. :) lol

I hope we get some more ideas for recipes, I'm going to look through some cook-books I have and see what I can dig up.

thanks for linking me. :)
I sent you an email on the crossing out... hope you got it. :)

hugs!

Neen said...

I will have to check them out, I am always looking for new recipes.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~