Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Speaking of............

Speaking of New Friends and also... Jenn's!!! I wanted to pass along to you another new friend... (Jenn, I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner!! I should have!! duh!!)
Jenn and her blog... Enjoying the Ride!
Jenn has some amazing children a great hubby and a wonderful story to share!
I really enjoy reading her blog! She is a total sweetheart too!
I found her from Crystal over at Everyday Life, Love & Happiness... who is really having the time of her life and is really enjoying the happiness and LOVES her family and friends to the end... you should check out her blog too when you get a chance!!
Lots of new happenings over at Crystals blog! :)
Enjoy!!
I really should do these on Friday's and call them Friendship Friday!! I think I will definitely start that this coming Friday! So if any of you would like to join in let me know in a comment.
I think each Friday you should "show case" a blog that is one of your favorite reads or that you read regularly, can't get enough of, or someone new that you found. And we can all meet some new people. I know we have been blogging for 3 months now (some of us straight through, some other slacking every now and then. uh um... <---- that is me. hangs head in shame)
But I think we could all use some new activity on our pages and also find some new people to read too, nothing against the ones we already LOVE. ;)
Toodles

7 comments:

Brittany said...

What a good idea to show case a blog every week! I may have to do that some day this week.

Texasholly said...

Great idea, I am off to visit her...

Jennifer said...

thank you ladies!! i thought it would be at least something to try out and see if it works! :) I think we could all stand some exposure! :) I love getting comments and it makes me want to type more!! lol like I'm a circus monkey... the more you clap the more I'll entertain! lol lol
thank you again!!! and if you guys do this let me know I'll link you from here! :)
xoxoxox
jenn

Momisodes said...

This sounds like a great idea :) Sometimes I wish I could have a friendship/blog of the week showcased on my sidebar. I agree that this would be a great way to spread some love! You may need to remind me though. Towards the end of the week,my brain turns to mush....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

jenn said...

Aw, shucks, that's mighty sweet of you!

I love the idea of friendship friday! I would definitely play along!

Crystal said...

LOL!! Thank you sweet;o) I love reading and learning fantastic stuff over here as well. (((HUGS))) And as for ol Jenn..She rocks too!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~