Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Picture Meme!

I just found this on Jenn's blog over at Enjoying the Ride.


2. type in the answer to the question in the "search" box


3. use only the first page


4. insert the picture into your blog



1. What is your relationship status?



2. What is your current mood?



3. Who is your favorite band/artist?


4. What is your favorite movie?

5. What kind of pet do you have?


6. Where do you live?




7. Where do you work?



8. What do you look like?


9. What do you drive?



10. What did you do last night?


11. What is your favorite TV show?



12. Describe yourself.



13. What is your name?



14. What is your favorite candy?


15. What are you doing today?


7 comments:

jenn said...

Wasn't this fun to do?

Love the pictures you found, and I like idol, too!

Crystal said...

LOLOL!!! I liked those! I'll probably do this for tomorrows post! The Goonies ROCK!!!! I LOVE that movie! So do the kids;)

Donna said...

These are really cute sweetie!!hughugs

Mr Lady said...

Ooooooo, that is a GOOD meme!

Nick & Lizzy said...

Ha ha! I LOVE #15! :)

Allie said...

Ha ha ha, I love it, I'll have to do it next time I post. Okay the next time I post is going to be pictures of my tat but next next time I post.

Momisodes said...

Wow! I haven't seen one of those Chunky bars in so long! What a great group of pics for your meme. LOL, I've become a bit of an AI junkie too :) You and your cleaning! You're so good about it.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~