Friday, May 9, 2008

Friendship Friday edition 4!







Happy Friday!! Yay, we made it through the week!! ; )


I have a few minutes while my kids are watching Curious George, and being quiet, that I can actually type on here, so I thought I would take the time to do my Friendship Friday post... I missed last week because the power went out and there for my computer took a shit and wouldn't come back to life again... until we had to shock it, to bring it back. (not joking, we short out the plug and for some reason this helps to get the computer running... don't ask!)


For this FF, I'm going to post about my Allie girl... aka Allie Bear... she is freakin' awesome! :) She is over at Friday Night Ambulance, which is what she would name a band if she ever had one. She is all around AmAziNg! She is a military wife, and she has two beautiful and quite amazing children, Nicholas & Sophia. :) She shares her every day life with everyone on her blog and things about her past. She also blogs about her BFF J, who also has a blog, I'm a Trouble Maker ~ you can find it on Allie's blog roll ~ they are hilarious together and show you the meaning of true friendship. I love Allie. She is someone I would totally hang out with outside of the blogosphere. And I know that we would just get along so well, and probably laugh a lot, like almost pee your pants laugh, and there is NO doubt we would probably get into some sort of trouble together! lol

She is so honest and open in her blog that you just can't help but become attached to her. She says what she thinks and she means what she says, it isn't just hyped up bullshit for the readers. She is a good person and can make you laugh so hard, but bring it back home with a heart wrenching story about her youth... just go over and read her blog entry about her son, from Thursday and you will totally fall in love with her too!!


Allie, girl you know I love you!! Maybe one day we will meet up and talk about trashy people and have our kids play together or something...


xoxoxo

9 comments:

Allie said...

Awwwwww, I love you too Jenn but you forgot to mention that I cuss like a sailor and I'm distasteful and rude.
And you know we would get into all kinds of trouble if we hung out but it would be soooooo much fun.
Well, I have to go post for today, I have so much pressure to write something funny now. :)

Allie said...

I commented back, check my comments, NOW!! :P

Allie said...

I just realized that I have my own label, God I rock!

Laski said...

Oh, you are so sweet! Now I'm gonna have to head over there!!!

Hee, hee . . . cuss like a sailor (sometimes that what we love about people though, isn't it?)

jenn said...

I'm on my way to check her out. Mine is posted now, too.

Momisodes said...

Running over :) You are so sweet to have posted!

J said...

You know what? Allie smells like oranges in the summertime. You forgot to mention that.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet friendship post!! My true friends are the ones that don't mind the fact that I cuss like a sailor... :-)

Crystal said...

Damn girl! I love Allie Bear already!lol! Thanks for sharing, i'll go check her out! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and a great weekend;o)

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~