Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tag Blanket...

Here are some pictures of a tag blanket that I just made. It isn't the usual kind of tag blanket that I make, but since I'm going to making one for my daughters soon, I will post pictures of them so you can see that style too.




I'm really happy with how this one turned out. I think it is perfect for a tag/security blanket for a baby or toddler. I know my girls would like this style too... I might have to make them one like this too.




Let me know what you all think... over all and what you would pay for a blanket like this...







for whatever reason, the pictures won't let me make them big... not sure if it is blogger or the computer or just me... dammit.. but anyway... I hope you can see them well enough to get the idea of the blanket.

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Damn girl! You got talent girl!! I would say what? 20 dollars? How big are they? It's been forever since I had one of these but the one that are handmade are SO worth whatever your selling them for. Good job!

jenn said...

Beautiful!

Momisodes said...

Too bad I can't enlarge. But they look ADORABLE from what I see. They look like something I would certainly buy for a baby gift or my own (if I had a baby).

I would say around $20 too.

Fabulous job Jenn!

Stephanie said...

From what I can tell, they look so good.

Anonymous said...

That is so, so, so adorable!!! I love it!

Neen said...

They look adorable! Great job.

jenn said...

I posted my friendship friday post!

J said...

It looks like it would be totally comfy!! I wish the pictures were bigger, though. It does look adorable!

Are you doing Friendship Friday today??? I can't wait!

just jamie said...

I can't quite get the full view, but it seems darling.

Allie said...

Sorry I've been neglecting you, I'm back now, in full force.

The blankets look adorable, can you do them in any fabric? Options are always good and it makes people feel like they are getting something that is one of a kind.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~