Monday, June 16, 2008

Just Hilarious!

This happened a few weeks ago and I found this post in my drafts:


Lauren: Mommy can you change my poopy?



Mommy: Sure I can, lay down, I'll get the wipes and a new pamper.



Lauren: Okay.



Mommy: This poopy should have been in the potty. Maybe you'll try next time you have to go poopy to make it in the potty.



Lauren: Yep. (little to no expression with her comment)



Mommy: Okay, we'll try tomorrow.



Lauren: Yep. (cracking me up at how blank her expresssion really is)



Mommy: You are hilarious some times!



Lauren: No! I not hairyous! I LAUREN!



Mommy: (chuckling)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

lol! Too cute! Hope you all had a great Father's Day weekend;o)

Texasholly said...

such a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Funny! Hope you had a good weekend!

just jamie said...

Love it.

Momisodes said...

That is adorable! They come up with the silliest things sometimes :) So cute!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~