Thursday, June 12, 2008

Safe n Sound...

Hi ya'll... I just wanted to type a quick note to say that we are all okay here. We did get hit pretty badly here but it wasn't a tornado, just terrible storm and wind and hail and well all the things that go with a terrible storm. :)
We had no power for a while... and then I JUST got my cable/internet and phone on this evening. eek!! yay for triple play. lol

Tired and going to bed, just thought I'd thank you all for your concern and well wishes and let you know we survived. :) I have some video of what we drove home in that night... I will try to post it tomorrow.

Nighty night... sleep tight.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you are safe and sound. It sucks you didn't have power for awhile. A tornado actually touched down tonight about 15 miles south of where I live. My sil had to go to the college library to wait it out. I am sure she was scared, they don't have tornados where she is from. Hope you sleep well.

Angela said...

Oh, so glad to hear!
I was getting worried about y'all!

Crystal said...

Damn girl, glad you and the family are all right. Get some rest;o)

Momisodes said...

Goodness, so glad to hear all is well. I hope you all have a wonderful father's day weekend full of nice, dry, calm weather :)

That Chick Over There said...

Glad you are okay.

OHmommy said...

So many people are experiencing horrible weather.

Glad you are ok. ;)

Pregnantly Plump said...

That's great. Glad you guys are ok. I know it had to be scary.

just jamie said...

I've been wondering about all of you in these storms. And no power must have been quite a ride with 3 little ones.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~