Tuesday, June 10, 2008

uh oh!!


Okay. It seems as if the rant that Sandy (@ momisodes)
and I had yesterday, along with anyone that joined in,
has seriously pissed off Mother Nature!!
~
UGH!
~
either we have royally pissed her off OR
she is going through the change
or PMS or something!!
~
Because today there is a
~
T O R N A D O W A R N I N G / W A T C H
~
for our area.
~
I guess it is pretty serious since they are loading kids up
now from the middle & high school and sending them home,
and releasing the elementary kids at 2.
GREAT!!
~
dammit... mother nature i'm sorry but seriously you need to get a grip.
it was 40 last week and it was 92 last night....
~
and now THIS!!
~
come on... NOT COOL!!
~
Just not cool!!

14 comments:

jenn said...

Be safe!!!

Jennifer said...

thank you so much jenn... not sure what time they thought it would all start, but thankfully so far we got nothing... not even a dark cloud or anything... barely a breeze...

Crystal said...

Damn girl! Be safe and keep us updated!

jenn said...

Okay...go join facebook...find me using my email...elephantlady777@yahoo.com....and bubble town is on my page. It's addicting!

Laski said...

Yikes!!! Be safe!!! SCARY . . .

Neen said...

I seen that made news here in the B-lo too.

Momisodes said...

OMG! Seriously? A tornado warning? Geez! That is so scary! This weather makes it seem like the end of the world is nearing. I hope you all stay safe, cool, warm, dry, etc....just trying to cover all bases. You never know :(

Susan Z said...

I live in the South where these happen all the time (or least it feels like it). Around here if there is a watch or a warning they either send everyone home before it happens or try to prevent having the buses on the road and hence all the kids stay late (except for that mad rush of 99% of the parents checking their child out of school which is very hectic). Anyway, just watch the weather...that is about all you can do.

Angela said...

Eeek! Scary stuff! Tornado watches drive me crazy paranoid. Of course, this is after being in a tornado in St. Louis a couple of years ago while on a business trip - not fun!

Be careful!

Stephanie said...

Well hopefully everything was fine since I am a day late in reading this. We get them all the time, I am living in tornado alley after all. I ignore them for the most part, unless the sirens are going off. :P But in NY it is not that common, so I can see your worry.

Be safe. Hopefully the weather is better today. Have a great day!

Crystal said...

WELL?!?!?!?! YOU OKAY?????

That Chick Over There said...

Oh noes!

Anonymous said...

The weather is totally ridiculous. I hope you made it through to storms ok!!

OHmommy said...

Oh no that is so scary!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~