Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Book Of Questions...

So, I have this book...

It is a pretty cool book... for a lot of different things... it is great to start conversations, and it is good for parties, if you feel like talking about things.. you can take it seriously or you can joke... either way it is fun... and it is good for blogging topics. :)

Since I just don't feel like rehashing our entire camping/vacation trip for whatever reason, on here, I'm going to just answer a random question from ~ The Book of Questions.

*Our vacation/camping trip was awesome... we had a great time and the kids and my parents did as well... I have a ton of pictures from it and lots of stories to tell.. but I guess I'm just too lazy to try to type about four days away. At least for now I am...

Okay... here goes... random question... #....149 Someone you love deeply is brutally murdered and you know the identity of the murderer, who unfortunately is acquitted of the crime. Would you seek revenge?

Damn straight I would. I would dig and scrape and do whatever I could legally, at first, to try to prove that they were, indeed, the person that murdered my loved one... and then if that didn't work... I would just have to take matters into my own hands. There is no way, not even a hint of a chance that I could just let it go... never.

Not much of an answer, but my girls are up out of bed thinking it is play time... they are all playing nicely with the play kitchen and stuff that goes along with it... but too bad so sad, it is BED TIME!! That would be why I put them in there 15 minutes ago. Ugh!! Okay... since I know it will be a HUGE battle, I'm going to sign off for now... I might be back later with some more questions and answers from my book.

Good night... sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you should totally make this a regular blog feature! Like "Random Question Tuesday" or something. I love random stuff like this!!!

Jennifer said...

thanks Annie. ;)

I, too, like random things like this... I think I might do it on a more regular basis, only b/c actually thinking of something to blog about sometimes is really a pain in the dupa!! lol

I'm lazy these days. I guess it could be considered the lazy days of summer... or is it daze... b/c I feel like in one of them lately too. lol

thanks again.

xoxoxo

Allie said...

Hey, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I didn't get your email, I'm not sure if I accidentally sent it to the trash (I don't think so though, because I have your address in my address book) anyway, I wanted to tell you that and that I'm going to be deleting my blog for personal reasons (nothing to do with the anonymous person). I might keep my profile so I can comment on blogs like yours but you know you can always email me anytime. Luv ya!

Momisodes said...

I love this idea! This is a great ice breaker :)

I would probably do the same thing you mentioned in this scenario.

Hope everyone went to be and is asleep!

Stephanie said...

That is one interesting book. I look forward to more questions and answers.

I, too, would seek revenge. But it would probably have been before it even went to trial.

Pregnantly Plump said...

I've never heard of that book. It does seem like a fun party book!

Rhea said...

I agree with you, Jennifer. If I had to, I would take matters into my own hands. There's no way I could live with myself if I didn't.

Angie's Spot said...

I agree with Annie that this should be a regular feature. Love it!

And I totally agree that if some homespun justice was in order, well, I'm not above it. Without hesitation.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~