Saturday, July 26, 2008

Procrastination...

I am the queen of procrastination!! Seriously!!

We are going to a birthday party for my friends mom, well a birthday party slash family party... get together. :) It is going to be a blast... I know this... but for some reason I cannot get my butt up to get things ready to go... well to actually finish getting things ready to go...

I already made brownies, have our clothes laid out, wrapped the presents, have some extra clothes and bathing suits ready... but I still have to get towels and something for me to swim in... and get it all loaded up in the car... shower, shower the kids and get everyone dressed...

UGH!! I guess I should really just get up... I'll be back later this weekend or Monday to post about how the party went.

Have a good weekend!!


xoxoxxooxxo

6 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

At least you're in good company here! I think many of us suffer from this same problem. :-) Have a great time at the party!

Rhea said...

Sounds like it should be a fun party/getogether. Have fun!!

jenn said...

I hope you had fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh, just liven up the party and skinny dip.

Stephanie said...

Hopefully you got around, went, and had a blast. :P

Momisodes said...

You are such a good mom. Brownies, gift wrapping, and clothes for all the kids laid out? You are awesome :)

Hope the party was a blast!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~